Monday, January 25, 2010

Brent Corrigan Of Cell Phone

FAREWELL And CLOSING?

(THOUSAND WORDS PROGRAM, JANUARY 25, 2010)

that I have told these days has been nothing but a particular view of the comic, is clearly not the best, but mine, the green arrow.

thousand words but eventually, at least, as I have known. Araceli, host of the program leaves this station. I do not know if I continue with the radio, I know I'll keep the blog.

reasons for continuing the blog there. The first love of comic books, comics, cartoons, which are almost the same. The second is the radio bug. Stalled, despite the lack of preparation. The third habit. Most importantly, people.

'll see how this adventure has just opened a new stage in my life. Light cycle, because this fun and changes in my home are nothing compared with other changes,

Theatre, cinema, comics, novels, are nothing but ways to reach people, intimate, storytelling. The radio is also the voice that accompanies and coos. Some voices of a thousand words are beautiful, wherever they go they do not change.

has arrived Monday. On Monday the farewell or goodbye. Whenever I finish a program or series, turns off the curtain and say goodbye. So they told the commander Che Guevara. So we tell the thousand words of Amai.

Thanks to all contributors who have been kind and responsive. Thanks to the engineers that have spoiled my daughter. Thanks to the men and women of this program.

Until then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment