Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lorena Herrera Breast Augmentation

Collecting happy endings (Farewell)


Today is a gray, cloudy and rainy at times. Of those that invite you to look at life through the windows from the warmth of home, safe from the prevailing cold and water.

Today, terminating an adventure that had me on edge since the January 22, 2004, exactly. That morning I was giving life to words that eventually became a novel. were emerging questions after that and were emerging responses across the different characters that have appeared here. Voces, as I said in the presentation. voices that emerged from the depths and were gradually taking shape. By choosing friends and situations giving rise to life. Themselves. To me was so real that all I could do about it was to discover little by little. First their thoughts, their emotions, then, their faces and finally, their lives themselves.

There was a first draft of seven chapters. A draft that is broken because I ended up liking anything and I left in a drawer for six long months. Still, the voices kept coming and that anxiety was that I was rescued from oblivion, from it and reach the final story you read. A draft that will forever remain in limbo, lost, and that only a person of many who have gone through here, has had the opportunity to read. That person will owe a lot. I owe my passion with which he defended a work in which even I have had many doubts. She to me has dissipated, and even helped me go through with this until the end. This goal which arrived today has been through it.

This book is for everyone. As I put in the letter of introduction to the various publishers who do not know if finished reading or directly thrown into the dustbin, I am an educator. I have been teaching Geography and History in four schools and has been the best thing that has happened in my life. Now I'm in charge of forty kids with whom I live every day and I have written this going for them, especialmente.Va for all students I have had and will have it. It's fucked up being a teenager and this book they can take a handle. Goes for a nephew who is now two years old.

These sheets are enclosed all the things I can not tranmit every day, the paperwork and rules will not let me out.

Everything is hidden in a hard history, without concessions to the imaginary, because life does not. Or maybe, yes? Life has been teaching me that magic may be cast in rondón in our lives. Suddenly, a gesture, a touch, a kind word or a complicit silence can give you the strength that you need on days like today, where no sun comes up. People can do magic if you want. That
Good People is part of Celtic mythology is in every one of us. This novel is also dedicated to all those people who at some point has done his magic with me. People close to me in a past and a present. Part of his personality is in the characters. Icarus is a mixture of two, a tad autobiographical, I have to admit. Daedalus, too. Ariadna and her mother are part of a woman who was instrumental in my life and helped me improve as a person. Mike was someone I met, actually, behind a bar at the rehearsal that I mention in the novel and is one hundred percent real with their thoughts and attitudes. A pity that the contact has been lost between the two.

The names of the characters, except for Mike, as I stood at attention at first, are drawn from Greek mythology. The story in his hands to lend their names to be drawn from it. To review the legend of Daedalus and Icarus, when escaped from the island of Crete flying. In the end, Icarus fell into the sea for ignoring his father and too close to the sun. The eternal conflict, parent - child, I am going to tell. Ariadna
What? The woman who helped Theseus with his ball of yarn to escape the labyrinth of the Minotaur. To all this

I tried to give a touch of reality while the magic side. I wanted to return to the phenomenon ancient fairy tales, which always has been with us throughout history and how did I spend good time reading them as a boy. " Magonia Passport is a pocket book where I found many of them.

Speaking of telling, is not it strange the novel itself? Even to me it seems. It is written well for a reason. I wanted to do something different, different. Descriptions supremely bored me. Let everyone imagine the characters and places as they see fit. In a story where fantasy and reality come together, I thought it was so convenient.

On the other hand, could not pass up the opportunity to offer history as a vehicle of knowledge and show a practical way, for different times and different peoples who have been through it teach us something. I took up the virtues of Republican Rome in the current context because I firmly believe can be done. Additionally, all the story is imbued with Celtic magic. Celtic thought, beliefs. All this comes from the mouth of the mother. That world is so in touch with our origins, nature itself, could not miss a period in our history where we have been forgetting it.

entire collection, in short, is my little tribute to fairy tales. The stories with the real and the magical part. At that we all have to continue collecting late or early happy. A taste of each.

Thanks. Heartfelt thanks to all those who have read the novel. I hope you have fun as well as in their day to my writing. There I go, with its rulings, with its imperfections, which are a few but I callus. Sincerely, yes, for you all. I leave you with a link, a special link, the beginning of January 2004 that all of this, while upstairs there is the figure of Ariadne and her mother, who whichever you prefer, watching the same sea in which plunged Icarus in search of a dream, crazy, like other literary characters before him.

Thanks again and a hug.


Santiago Amaro Expósito


http://www.manerasdevivir.com/foro/viewtopic.php?t=29981&highlight =


Farewell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment