Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hsv 1 Genital Feel Like



490_x_28-salon-comic-cast

very little time ago I was looking forward to this date. I thought that as a contributor to a radio program whereby a coffee and invited us could gain accreditation and support to attend the Barcelona event. Oh, poor wretch, oh, dreamer!, No sucrase Radio Betis.

That is clearly not a matter of racanería is not for money, not even by time. An illusion and should and can play. No way!, What I expected was to attend the appointment with some content, access to a little more information than could be as simple visitor. But it was not possible, not only for the termination of the program, rara avis in a newspaper sports, but because things are not possible in the century-old institution. At least for now.

But at least with this entry, even if I make a virtual visit to Barcelona.

I know that this year will visit the Hall / Salo Moebius and Tardi. I do not want to be there!. Of late, as as many authors have not come to speak in this blog. Yes Moebius. And I confessed my admiration for things French, so French-speaking, by the grandeur ... dedicate a page most French authors, I promise.

I know that this year there is a special connection between cinema and comics. Two odd arts, seventh and ninth, two forms of expression, two languages, both charts, both similar, both different. The idiocy of matches, compares, makes marginal forms of expression, suitable only for children. But is this, the idiocy which makes trifles. In curiosities. Also try to spend some page to the connection between cinema and comics. For the boys of Chateau de Cinéma. For the fans. For me.

img_6 I heard that this year there will be a tribute to Vázquez. Illustrious, superlative Vazquez, tireless worker, the moonlighting comic book. I guess this author is identified as one of the greats of English comics. It's good they want to do, but not enough. Vázquez, flaunting bad milk, satire anticipated that today, when we review the products that come from USA seem masterpieces. And back to idiocy. When Vazquez, and others, worked, did so in the most absolute oblivion, but with the pressure of being unable to get even one foot of the plate. But Vazquez stood out from others by their own talent, creative and artistic. Their stories, taken from the distillation of a gray vazquiana really seem from another era, but they missed the censorship, glanders and sadness of the time. And Vázquez was born, in the words of a great critic, the terrorist of his art itself. The Great Teacher and the comic. And we believe that the creator of the Simpsons or Family Guy has discovered the wheel.

And here I am. At a distance of around 1000 km of Hall, with the desire to go and wondering what would find, if ever in Betis thirteen stripes give me another satisfaction, or if I have to look in other places, and wondering if there in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bcomics and the show would be pleasing me or if you become another disappointment. I do not know, but if there XX Comic, I want to be there. To return to the times in which Barcelona is another world sophistication and design in which those provinces Victorianism renegábamos wanted to live.

img_5

0 comments:

Post a Comment