Thursday, April 28, 2011

Do I Need Firearm Safety To Buy A Rifle In Mn

MY GOD I THINK AS ONE BIG



After reading the prince and I thought that although I liked it I had influenced her amazing mind has changed my way of seeing me.

I explain it has not been a drastic change or anything like that but Today I really surprised to see him.

I've always seen as a child a little girl, I've never been ashamed of this fact I think that is what others like me but today I discovered that I like a big person about things that should not be so I went for a run and then ... then occurred, he would not run until I get tired, even thought about running up to a point, since it ran in a hurry, not thinking about running for enjoying the fact of running, when the heat was unbearable so I made a thought to run a particular distance by a certain time to be running and suddenly I saw the prince, as there was with the mindset of a person large.

I started running to do some exercise and is a complementary activity that I am very pleased to have included in my life but now I try to run farther or longer or even faster than o. .. figures, numbers, figures, I go to train and instead of being proud to dedicate this part of time before I could devote think in numbers, instead of thinking how wonderful the day, the sun, sky, weather Mediterranean, I think of speed, time ... numbers, more people need to speak with figures otherwise they do not believe it and that happens to me when I say I've gone jogging ask "how much you run?, what have you taken?" and I perform the same questions, I like a big person. Today

while continuing with my training I have decided that the next time someone tells me that has come to run or made a career I will ask "How you like me?, Was it nice?" and I have a new challenge, will train not to run faster but to be in better shape and able to do more runs and see different landscapes try to leave out the marks, but will be hard not to look at the clock and compare with the above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment