Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hd 61g887 Troubleshooting

I LOVE YOU SEVE BALLESTEROS



Following the aim of the challenge I proposed Amylois Meia and continue reading without stopping, although I do not manage to fulfill the truth is that I've come a long way these days.

Also, my goal was to change radically from reading, not if you will remember I was reading this novel river as I liked, but I liked other books had to change registration and so I did.

Surely everyone will have seen the movie and the fact is that the book does not look anything like it much better.

The book I've read is called "PS I Love You" but the original is "PS I love you" and say good a mere change in the Castilian translation is so rich and full in English remains "I love you" what does it matter?, then no, not the same, "I love you" comes from the verb to want to unconsciously want to be synonymous with possessing as when we want an object, but "I love you" comes from the verb to love and not necessarily have to own something you love like I love nature but nature is not mine, therefore, following this logic that I did not invent it (hopefully) if I did not see a Buddhist is much better to love someone to love her.

The fact is that the book is a wonderful story of love and overcoming, who likes this type of novel you can not miss, is wonderfully romantic and sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment