Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fluttering Upper Stomach Left

Historian


.... because I like to know what, who, how, when, where and why!


.... because I am a geek a lot cuidao '

.... because I love to criticize the government ... whatever, be whatever.

.... because I'll never fully agree with the ideas of another person.

.... because I do not allow for information handling (and lies) I have other

head .... because I'm going to stop ... but I can tell you why they killed Kennedy (but real version)

.... because the library is my natural habitat ... and I love the brown-

desk lamp .... because I like to find more information in a book that

internet .... because I like reading because I love Masoka and study books of 500 pages for a midterm ...

.... because history is not like a story ...

.... because I love my conversations with other historians begin by gender (or religion, or food, or movies, or music ...) and ALWAYS end up being political.

.... because I'll be the teacher of the children that those who once despised our career ... but I do not take revenge because history teaches us to think and act with diplomacy

.... because I like to fight the system all the way!

.... because "history is beautiful and very interesting" ... but we have what we believe and by vocation! (And hopefully for profession too ...)

callus .... because my middle finger is more developed than others because many notes as I took ...

read more q .... because no one, and I have a richer vocabulary!

.... because in the street that speaks of "that picture so cool exposure," the historical film Johanson and Portman "and" see that shit for reform made by the government "; and not "look how good is that bridge structures" or "this floor I think she has the right texture to make the picnic ..."

.... because history not just dates and characters, but because large as cathedrals.

.... because Museums are full of works of art, no calculators, compasses and mathematical formulas ... and are always full of visitors!

.... because when I speak of Charles V not think of Lady Di ...

appreciate all .... because I wanted to convey the essence of the artist looking at his sculpture, rather than stay stupid face staring at her without even knowing if Michelangelo and Leonardo ...

.... because every race is a subject of HISTORY ... of medicine, chemistry, mathematics ... until there Historiography of history!

.... because I have no head and no disrespect grid so you do not know

.... because history is not past history is also present and future ...

.... because I can I will explain how you went from being on top of a tree to be mounting a computer

.... because I can tell you that you can eat meat and that your brain is bigger that of other primates ...

.... because I can refute all the ideas of the Church from a historical-scientific.

.... because for me I have a profession that money is not the most important ... I prefer the culture!

.... because I love ...

... and I'm proud to be a Historietor!



Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuú!


PS: To my sister Arianna and everyone who is reading history. Courage! : D


0 comments:

Post a Comment