Friday, December 25, 2009

Yaz Estrogen Progestin Levels

Why am Merry Christmas to all ... We grow



TE DESEO


I wish first love,

and loving, too be loved.

And, if not, you're soon to forget

and then forget, do not hold grudges.

I therefore hope that they do not, but it is may be

know no despair.


I wish also to have friends,

and that even bad and inconsistent

be courageous and faithful, and that at least has a

to trust without hesitation.


And because life is so

also want you to have enemies. Not many do

few, accurate measurement,

that sometimes you wonder

your own certainties. And among them,

have at least one that is fair,

so you do not feel too safe.


I wish also that you are useful, but not irreplaceable

.

And in bad times,

when there is not anything else, that utility

sufficient to keep up.


Also, I want you to be tolerant

not to those who err little

because that is easy, but with those who are wrong

long and hopelessly,

and making good use of this tolerance,

an example to others.


I wish that being young

not mature too quickly,

and mature, do not insist on rejuvenating,

and that being old does not devote yourself to despair.

For every age has its

pleasure and pain and need to leave

flowing between us.


the way I wish you to be sad.

Not every year, but only one day.

But on that day discover that laughter

day is good, that laughter is common

soda and constant laughter is unhealthy.


I wish to discover,

urgently

maximum

above and despite all that exist,

and around you, oppressed creatures,

treated with injustice and unhappy people.


I wish to caress a dog food

hear a bird, a goldfinch

lift her singing triumphant morning,

because this way,

feel good about anything.


I would also like to plant a seed, the tiniest

by it, and

accompany their growth,

to discover how many lives

is indeed a tree.


I wish also to have money,

because you need to be practical,

And at least once a year

put some of that money

before you and say, "This is mine ".

only

be clear who owns whom.


I wish also that none of your faults

die, but

that if one dies, you mourn

not whine and suffer without feeling guilty.


I wish at last, being a man,

have a good woman, and that being

women, have a good man,

tomorrow and the next day, and when

are exhausted and smiling,

talk about love to begin anew.


If all these things came to pass,

anything I have no desire you.

VICTOR HUGO


PS: Happy Holidays from Mike, Ariadne and a server. Happy Festivals and above all, thanks for coming up here with us. We will continue on this and we apologize for the delay. A hug and fulfilling all your desires. Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment