Thursday, December 10, 2009

What Size Bauer Skates

YEAR. CHRISTMAS. HAVE I LOST

(PROGRAMME thousand words. 10 December 2009)
Today for reasons of the calendar is the last Thursday of 2009 in which comic book talk Radio Betis. Still do not know if in 2010 the waves again, we are negotiating the contract, but the fact is that in a bad year, I found this place to talk about one of my favorite hobbies, comics, comics, the narrative sequence, or just comics. In addition, for the punishment of listeners and readers, I speak in half in very difficult times I has helped to feel, at least, distracted and write, or excite me believe I do, on a blog created for that purpose.

If recapitulate what has been said in recent weeks from July I must say that everyone I've talked to have been authors that I like, I love. It was in July when my career on the airwaves began with the master Hergé and continued with Hugo Pratt. Then came Superman, Conan, Asterix, Disney, Captain Thunder, The Jabato, The Warrior's Mask, Snoopy, Cutler, Spirit, Milo Manara and some others. We have approached the female and Iranian comic, the comic epic, that of humor, adventure, the superhero, and terror. And luckily we are genres untreated.


continue to imagine that in 2010 Green Arrow, what speak?. I still have issues that I wanted to talk, mostly Hispanic comic. I owe one to Cuto, Mortadelo and Philemon, Peter Leak and Otilio, Zipi and Zape, Anacleto, Sir Tim O'theo, Rompetechos, 13 Rue of the Barnacle. I feel compelled to talk about Area 84, 1984, Cairo, Cimoc, Comix, The Viper, Thursday, Makinaja, Historias de la Puta Mili, Martinez on Facha .... And among those who do not belong here I do not want to forget Moebius Milton Caniff, Al Capp, Alex Raymond, Oesterheld, Guido Crepax and Pastoras Das. Or what is almost the same, Flash Gordon, Prince Valiant, El Che, Lib'l Abner, Spiderman, Tarzan ... ..


But today is the program for me last year, the Green Arrow, because I do not know if I ever invite to a gathering, so it occurs to me remember Christmas in the comics. In stories the hero is American Santa Claus appears in stories in which superheroes hyperreality of the world mixed mutant super powers and a mythology and a much older tradition. And the general feeling is that Christmas is for children. In Spain we have more thugs and the protagonist is the turkey, but rather how to kill the turkey, there has been no English cartoon family that prides itself and has not had this history may inaugurated the Family Ulysses. But networks have fallen Christmas himself Captain Thunder, the Warrior Jabato and Mask. With stories created for the occasion, where the Christmas messages conveyed good wishes, good intentions and Christian love, one would expect!. Mortadelo messages, Anacleto and Bruguera simpa Hispanic tribe were more thugs and taking the Christmas holiday for his part, the feast, grapes and champagne (pardon because this is pure Mecano). And Zape Zipi and never forgot the Magi and the desired and inaccessible bike. And as the year Don Slipper distributed either a voucher for a portion of the bicycle, foot or bike.


In order that Christmas, as in our lives, has altered the normal course of the existence of the cartoon characters and normal behavior, so as a good green arrow I will make a request the contributors to this program:
  • Carmen, a faithful follower of comics and aware of the opera, one day, any day, we put an aria that I love, Nessun dorma. It is a final act aria from the opera Turandot by Giacomo Puccini, whose title translates from Italian as no one sleeps. And that explains what it means.
  • Maria, extreme sports, one day he will speak to us the common and popular racing the half marathon, Sevilla, Los Palacios. Paco Pineda
  • give us a remedy to have the joy and strength he has
  • A Borja advise us to be fair and be treated fairly.
  • A Paul we talk about Juan Salvador Gaviota. With his voice Argentina will do very well the role of narrator of any story.
  • A Stephanie to tell us about his great work on Batman.
  • David to tell us about Walt Whitman and Pablo Neruda. Please.
  • And Carlos, Carloco storytellers, tell us two classic tales, The Selfish Giant by Oscar Wilde and The Capote of Nicolai Gogol. And that the Disney project we finish.
Finally I recommend to listeners who want to please this Christmas to ask the Kings books, whether in comic books, whether novels, whether trials. You have to read. Christmas images that I remember with great pleasure Super Humor are the famous novels or my brother and I collect when and when Christmas fell on or Reyes, became extraordinary.
Thanks for reading this

0 comments:

Post a Comment