Thursday, February 24, 2011

Broken Blood Vessel From Waxing

I PREFER AN ANNIVERSARY BOOK

I'm sorry but I will pass the technology, I do not like the ebook.

know, I know, it's more comfortable, no space and you can read as many books as you want by simply downloading a file, it is easier to carry around.

And yet I do not like, and for many reasons:

books lose their value, no one misunderstand me, I'm not against downloading, but since I download music lost its value, when a singer before you liked pulled hard save to buy and enjoy it, enjoy all the songs a thousand times, we now have so many songs in mp3, mp4, mobile, ipod ... I do not think that we can hear more than 10 times before returning to download additional thousand and not say that this is bad but it loses value, and the books they will do the same, are mere computer files will not be worth giving away a book or anything for that if you can download, no waiting for your favorite writer out a book or go to the library, lost among the shelves leaving one catches your eye.

This special environment have on libraries full of ancient halls and corridors filled Books to the ceiling and those dependents who like their work recomendandotelos talking about them, even asking the opinion.

The purpose of the new book smell, touch the leaves of the book, if not then whether we would spend 16h a day that we awake in front of a screen.

I'm sorry but even if you do not have space in my room my bookshelf full of books that, but collect dust and have to start cleaning yet so please DO NOT EVER ME REGALÉIS an eBook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment