Monday, February 21, 2011

Cruising Spot St Louis



this blog a few days ago turned 6.

Do you remember when the age of 6?, Is a special age because at that time and going to 1 EGB (primary now) and that means many times you've gone to school for the elderly, and you can read although it costs a lot and still is boring soon learn to add and subtract and when they do math is fun (though not for long).

start to have more subjects and sometimes have duties for the weekend, read a page is hours of emphasis, write faster and now I not only write if you have to make clear to which understand.

At age 6 spend a lot of things, I remember that I celebrated at home (because they met in the summer and had little friends) and bought a huge bag of goodies to share with my cousins.

Now that the welcome gift to all of you a special flower pot, hope you like it, thanks for letting me meet these wonderful 6 years.




0 comments:

Post a Comment